Article: Active Directory Health Check
by Cindy McManus
Cindy McManus is a Consulting Architect at Fulcrum Technology Solutions. McManus has been a part of the Infrastructure team since 2012.
When was the last time you checked up on how your Active Directory was configured? Is it healthy? Is it secure? Is it in line with best practices? Fulcrum’s Active Directory Health Check can help you determine that.
The Health Check covers a lot of ground:
- When was your domain created?
- What has the schema been extended for?
- What is the tombstone lifetime?
- Do all of your sites have domain controllers/global catalog servers?
- Is Inter-Site Change Notification configured?
- Is the NIC configuration on your domain controllers optimal?
- Is DNS aging and scavenging configured correctly?
- Do you have duplicate SPNs?
and much, much more.
Find out what you’ve missed by scheduling your Active Directory Health Check today.
The Fulcrum Difference
At Fulcrum Technology Solutions, we differentiate ourselves from other technology- and business-consulting firms with a unique guarantee: when you hire Fulcrum, we commit to finish the job. Whether working under a time-and-materials contract or a cost-plus arrangement, we will not leave until we’ve delivered exactly what we said we’d do. Our word defines us, and motivates us to give you the service that you deserve!